Resumption of Physical Classes
- The Centre of Education will resume in-person classes on Friday, 4th February 2022.
- Full day classes (morning and afternoon) and physical education activities in the evenings will resume as per the regular programme for the following sections:
Avenir 1, 2, 3
Progrès 1, 2, 3
EAVP 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Higher Course 1, 2, 3
- Students are required to take part in both in-person classes and physical education activities.
- No separate consent form is required for this resumption.
- Any student with a cough / cold should not come to school till it is resolved.
- Any student with regular ‘morning cold’ or chronic conditions should submit to the Section-head and Head captain a doctor’s note clearing them for normal activities.
- Any student with a fever along with the usual COVID-19 symptoms (cough, tiredness, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, headache, aches and pains, diarrhoea, etc.) should stay at home and call an Ashram Doctor for guidance.
- Parents, teachers, captains and coaches should strictly follow personally and must insist that the children also follow Covid-appropriate behaviour at all times.
Download Notices/Forms in PDF format: